I have always been interested in science and nature and discovering more about the cycles and patterns that surround us and sustain life.
I am passionate about healthy and sustainable living and I hope to be able to empower others in their own understanding and use of homeopathy.
Qualifications and experience:
• 4-year course at the North West College of Homeopathy including anatomy and physiology.
• Personal and professional development with regular supervision, seminars and study groups.
• Work with the Travelling Homeopaths Collective.
• Volunteer with the Women’s Wellness Centre in Wakefield.
• Full member of The Society of Homeopaths, abiding by their code of ethics and practice and accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
• Previous experience includes BSc Geography Degree (studying social and physical environments); running an educational project for young offenders; facilitating anxiety groups using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.